Today I went with my buddy Luke on a photo outing.  We didn't have any plans, but met in Orem.  After talking for a few we decided to go up Rock Canyon (the canyon above the Provo temple).  As we were going up there we saw some rock climbers and decided to ask them if it would be alight if we took some photos of them.  Well 200 photos later (just my share of photos, Luke had a bunch as well) we decided to say goodbye and walk up the canyon for a bit and see what was up there.

Here are a few photos from the trip.  (Hey "Rock climbers" -- If you get on my blog, leave a post with your names, I am horrible with remembering names and have already forgot them :(-- , Also I am posting all your pictures on my smugmug album, you are welcome to get them there.  Click Here to go to that album.  If you have any questions let me know.  --> jeremy.stowell@gmail.com)


No comments: